Saturday, April 30, 2016

About This Blog

Honestly, I'm not really sure why I'm starting this blog.

I guess the impetus was reading the personal blog of someone I went to summer camp with a long, long time ago. It was beautiful and meaningful. I think I wanted to create and share meaning too.

I'm not really sure who will read this blog (if anyone). I hope it's people who use my notes website, who are still probably very stressed about high school and APs and extracurriculars and getting into college. I remember that, but I wish I knew better that the world is much bigger and much more meaningful than that. I'd like to give them a peek into some of the possibilities and ideas after and outside of high school.

But since I know anyone could read this blog, I'll be careful about the words and ideas I put forth. Since the Internet is forever, you won't be hearing about my juicy escapades in college :b :b.

This will be fascinating-- writing with both an intended and possible audience in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment